Senior Account Manager
Title: Senior Account Manager
Agency: Music Concierge
Reporting to: Managing Director
Transport: Own transport required due to location
Salary range: £35k – £40k dependent on experience
Qualifications: Degree qualified
Work experience: Minimum 3 years mid-level Account Manager
The Kaleidovision Group is a collection of three innovative agencies that create music and digital experiences for branded spaces. Our varied but complimentary skillsets blend creative disciplines – brands marketing, content production, specialised music design and consultancy, with technology expertise – digital media network design, development, implementation, service and support. We are now 50+ strong.
Our head office is based in leafy Hertfordshire, and we have a growing global team operating in Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai, South Africa, and Australia.
Our impressive client list spans leisure, retail, health and fitness and luxury hospitality. Our agencies are:
Music Concierge – Specialising in using sound to create unique atmospheres and distinct brand identities, for clients all over the world. A creative team crafts signature sounds for a host of iconic brands, setting them apart from the competition, reinforcing their distinct brand identities and bringing their concepts to life. The agency operates predominantly in the luxury hospitality and retail sectors, and clients include worldwide hotel groups such as One&Only, Hyatt, COMO Hotels and Resorts, plus luxury retailers such as Mulberry and Dunhill. www.musicconcierge.co.uk
Kaleidovision – Uses music, digital video and interactive screens to capture customer engagement in retail and leisure spaces. Clients include high street retailers, leisure and health and fitness brands, including Oasis, Hunter, TGI Fridays, Gymbox and David Lloyd. www.kaleidovision.co.uk
FitboxVirtual – provides the technology that health and fitness operators require to offer virtual group exercise classes in their clubs. Current sales focus and customer sites are in the UK, Europe, Australia, throughout SE Asia and in China. www.fitboxvirtual.com
Our Technology Platform
One common technology platform underpins each agency’s operation, comprising music and media players at customer locations, connected by a large scale media distribution network.
You will be a major contributor to the agency’s on-going relationships with existing and an increasing stream of new clients. These range from international luxury brands to world-class iconic destinations. You will be liaising with the client’s brand and operations teams, as well as some owners and entrepreneurs.
You will be a senior member of the existing Account Management team in the UK, and liaise with our Asia team based in Shanghai.
You will also be working closely with the Sales Team in their respective global locations, the Music and Technology teams, and the directors and co-founders of the business.
You will have a proven track record in Account Management, working with demanding clients and multiple internal departments, with a natural talent for bringing people together to manage projects through to a resolution.
You will have an innate interest in music, and be able to talk credibly about music in general terms.
You will have the ability to excite clients about what we do, spot new opportunities and engage them with your ideas. You will also be an amazing project manager, capable of spinning many plates.
You will have an integrated approach, liaising closely with creative, sales and technical departments. Existing Account Executives will require management and support with new client requests, issues and queries that arise both pre and post-sales.
- educated to degree level in relevant subject – marketing/business
- minimum 3 years’ experience in mid level account management
- minimum 1 year experience at a senior level
- at least 1 year experience managing a small team
- client side and/or agency environment (agency preferred)
- Manage the day to day requirements of existing accounts including client meetings, calls and project work working closely with the wider account team
- Nurture client relationships with multiple internal stakeholders, identifying new opportunities to develop accounts
- Manage integrated projects across various disciplines within our agencies including client services, music, software development, audio visual installation services
- Attend client calls and meetings to support account managers on pre and post sales projects
- Ensuring complex issues raised by Sales or Client services are managed through to resolution by facilitating investigations, analysis and testing
- Maintaining clear and concise communication with all stakeholders concerning all issues raised
- Ensuring client and internal processes documentation is clear and up to date, and that the relevant knowledge has been passed to those that require it.
- Produce and maintain project plans and schedules both internally and externally for our clients
- Liaise effectively with our clients’ external partners including consultants, audio-visual consultants, IT companies
- Liaise with technical departments regarding project scheduling, hardware configuration and technical support issue escalation
- Provide formal quotes, agreements, sales collateral and technical documentation to clients where required
- Maintain internal databases with up to date client information, system orders, serial numbers, channel information and current projects
- Project management – you have solid project management skills with excellent time management, meaning you can oversee and monitor multiple projects simultaneously; you will be deadline and end user conscious, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Communication – you will be a ‘people person’; someone who has a complete understanding the importance of clarity of expectations, and who can work effectively with internal and client teams alike across a range of disciplines including marketeers, creatives, techies and operators
- Tech literate – you aren’t necessarily a techie at heart, but you are comfortable with computer based technology and are eager to learn more
- Problem solving – you will be naturally inquisitive with an integrated approach to problem solving and able to bring together different disciplines to achieve success in projects. You are an analytical thinker and able to apply these skills as part of complex projects.
- Commercial awareness – you will have a business acumen, with the ability to monitor, report and forecast the financial health of your accounts
- Approach – your personality will be a good fit for a contemporary agency that is fast paced and buzzing with creative ideas. You are a natural networker, have a can-do attitude and are able to smile when the heat is on!
- Process driven – you will continuously identify ways that our teams can work better together to improve efficiency and accuracy for the client. You will proactively share your learnings with your recommendations for new process and procedure. You will assist in defining, documenting, training and refining these new processes.
- Agile – you are able to juggle many balls and adapt to changing priorities on a daily basis whilst remaining unflappable, approachable and calm under pressure
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Fay Simmons at email@example.com