Title: Account Manager
Agency: Music Concierge
Based: Hertfordshire & London
Reporting to: Account Director
Transport: Own transport required due to location
Salary range: £30k – £32k dependent on experience
Qualifications: Degree qualified
Work experience: Minimum 2 years mid-level Account Manager
The Kaleidovision Group is a collection of three innovative agencies that create music and digital experiences for branded spaces. Our varied but complimentary skillsets blend creative disciplines – brands marketing, content production, specialised music design and consultancy, with technology expertise – digital media network design, development, implementation, service and support. We are now 50+ strong.
Our head office is based in leafy Hertfordshire, and we have a growing global team operating in Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai, South Africa, and Australia.
Our impressive client list spans leisure, retail, health and fitness and luxury hospitality.
Our agencies are:
Music Concierge – Specialising in using sound to create unique atmospheres and distinct brand identities, for clients all over the world. A creative team crafts signature sounds for a host of iconic brands, setting them apart from the competition, reinforcing their distinct brand identities and bringing their concepts to life. The agency operates predominantly in the luxury hospitality and retail sectors, and clients include worldwide hotel groups such as One&Only, Hyatt, COMO Hotels and Resorts, plus luxury retailers such as Mulberry and Dunhill.
Kaleidovision – Uses music, digital video and interactive screens to capture customer engagement in retail and leisure spaces. Clients include high street retailers, leisure and health and fitness brands, including Oasis, Hunter, TGI Fridays, Gymbox and David Lloyd.
FitboxVirtual – provides the technology that health and fitness operators require to offer virtual group exercise classes in their clubs. Current sales focus and customer sites are in the UK, Europe, Australia, throughout SE Asia and in China.
Our Technology Platform
One common technology platform underpins each agency’s operation, comprising music and media players at customer locations, connected by a large scale media distribution network. Sophisticated multi-layer content management systems control the playout of music tracks, video content, interactive applications or immersive combinations of all three.
Our entire technology platform is designed, developed, operated, supported and enhanced in-house. This enables us to be highly innovative in response to creative client project requirements or business opportunities.
We are looking for a mid-level Account Manager with a background in marketing, branding or digital for a key role in our Account Management team. You will be joining a successful and fast-growing agency in a team of dynamic client services experts.
The new Account Manager must love the type of clients we work with and the service we offer to create long-term, trusting relationships. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned clients within the UK and wider global regions, cultivate these relationships to develop new business opportunities for the agency group by offering the highest levels of support and actively assist the sales team in winning new opportunities through the introduction of the Music Concierge service.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and communicating all developments within the account to the wider team. Account Managers also answer client queries as necessary and ensure there is regular and proactive contact. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Creative Designers, Technical Support and Music departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel to some of our fantastic client locations.
Candidates for this role will have a flair and unstoppable enthusiasm for all things music related and a preferably good knowledge of all (or any of) the hospitality, food & beverage and retail industries. Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients very happy and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
You have a proven track record in working with multiple departments and have a natural talent for bringing people together to manage projects through to a resolution.
You will have a natural interest in music and be able to talk credibly about music. An interest in contemporary culture, the arts, branding, luxury and global travel. A second language such as Spanish, French or Italian would also be an advantage in this position.
The role is highly client facing, and you will be able to converse confidently with all relationship levels in an engaging and credible way – from bar managers to the Visual Director of a global fashion brand.
You will have an integrated approach, liaising closely with the creative, client services and technical departments. Account Executives will require management and support with new client requests, issues and queries that arise from clients both pre and post-sales.
- educated to degree level in relevant subject – marketing/business/music/art § minimum 2 years’ experience in mid-level management
- at least 1 years’ experience managing an Account Exec or similar
- minimum 1 year experience at a senior level
- at least 1 year experience managing a small team
- client side and/or agency environment (agency preferred)
Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships in line with the agencies Account Management Strategy
- Oversee the client account management, including assisting the sales team in negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Initiate the handover from the sales team to internal implementation teams, including providing the initial briefs to the lead creative consultant and installations team as necessary
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our service according to client needs and objectives
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, client stakeholders and associated partners & suppliers
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed from other departments including tech, or finance
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify any areas of service improvement that would allow for additional opportunities within the existing client base
- Prepare and deliver proposals and pitches, both alone and with senior members of the Sales and Account management teams
- Work with our in-house design team and creative experts to produce marketing collateral as required
- Prepare reports on account status for internal and external use, in line with the 4
- Passion – you are excited about the clients we work with the services we offer, and demonstrable knowledge of the hospitality, F&B and retail industries is desirable.
- Project management – you have solid project management skills with excellent time management, meaning you can oversee and monitor multiple projects simultaneously; you will be deadline and end user conscious, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Communication – you will be a ‘people person’; someone who has a complete understanding the importance of clarity of expectations, and who can work effectively with internal and client teams alike across a range of disciplines including marketeers, creatives, techies and operators.
- Tech literate – you aren’t necessarily a techie at heart, but you are comfortable with computer based technology and are eager to learn more.
- Problem solving – you will be naturally inquisitive with an integrated approach to problem solving and able to bring together different disciplines to achieve success in projects. You are an analytical thinker and able to apply these skills as part of complex projects.
- Commercial awareness – you will have a business acumen, with the ability to monitor, report and forecast the financial health of your accounts.
- Approach – your personality will be a good fit for a contemporary agency that is fast paced and buzzing with creative ideas. You are a natural networker, have a can-do attitude and are able to smile when the heat is on!
- Process driven – you will continuously identify ways that our teams can work better together to improve efficiency and accuracy for the client. You will proactively share your learnings with your recommendations for new process and procedure. You will assist in defining, documenting, training and refining these new processes.
- Agile – you are able to juggle many balls and adapt to changing priorities on a daily basis whilst remaining unflappable, approachable and calm under pressure.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Fay Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org